We love it when you try our recipes. Try today’s delicious recipe for Kaburga Pilaf with Rib. This mouthwatering vegetable rice dish is filling. It’s also a quick and easy dish to prepare. Save it for a weeknight meal or even double the recipe to make it unique for your weekend dinner guests. You will love this rice recipe because its preparation will not tire you at all, and of course, it is just as delicious.
The ingredients for this recipe are found in every market—an ideal recipe for your out-of-the-ordinary guests or late dinners. There is no need for another main dish besides this pilaf. All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Stay with us for delicious recipes with easy-to-find ingredients at home.
Pilaf With Rib Recipe (Kaburga Pilav Tarifi)Course: Pilaf RecipeCuisine: Turkish FoodDifficulty: Easy
Pilaf With Rib Recipe use spices to give a delicious taste. Here are a few instructions to make a tasty pilaf by following our recommended instructions.
1 lamb rib
2 cups rice
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons currants
- For Service
2 red peppers
2 green peppers
- take the rib in a pot and add enough water to cover it, put it on the stove and start cooking.
- Remove the foams that rise to the surface of the water during cooking.
- After the ribs are cooked, add salt and turn off after about 10 minutes.
- Take this cooked rib on a plate.
- Rub the inside and outside of the ribs thoroughly with paprika and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the ribs well.
- Wash the rice with plenty of water and soak it in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in the rice cooker.
- Add the rice and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add currants, allspice, black pepper and salt and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Then, when you cook the rib, add the remaining water to the rice so that it does not cover it and wait for it to cook.
- After the rice is cooked, let it brew for 20 minutes.
- Fry red pepper, green pepper, tomato and potato in a pan.
- Take the rice on the serving plate. Place the fried rib on it.
- Serve garnished with fried vegetables and fresh mint leaves.
- Bon Appetit.